Sunday, October 19, 2014

Courtesy of my friend Jill

The Ultimate Midterm Manifesto

The summer after my sophomore year of college I did a People to People Program in New Orleans. I loved New Orleans; what an amazing city. I also met some pretty amazing people, including my friend Jill, who is now a graduate student at Oxford (so impressive!). I wish I had read this Midterm  Manifesto when I was working on my Term 2 assignment! Alas, the motivation will have to carry me through Term 3. Happy reading!

- Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Hello! I am a current student in Penn GSE's Teacher Education Program (Elementary Strand). I'm writing this blog as part of a Graduate Assistantship with Penn GSE's Financial Aid and Admissions Office.